Classroom Teachers & Educational Assistants
Our Certificated Teacher(s) have a background in Early Childhood Education and/or Special Education. Teachers will:
- Evaluate, establish and implement developmentally appropriate goals within the classroom (i.e. lesson planning, classroom activities, academic assessments)
- Evaluate, establish and implement social and play-based goals appropriate for pre-school aged children
- Oversee development of individual program plans to support individual student needs
- Organize assessments from specialized consultants and implement adaptations
- Ensure a safe and caring classroom environment for students, parents and staff
Phone: 780-352-0224 ext: 230
Phone: 780-352-0224 ext: 231
Phone:780-352-0224 ext: 237
The Educational Assistants within our program have strong backgrounds in Early Childhood Development and provide direct hands-on support to the children, utilizing different strategies to find success in reaching goals.
Work closely with the teachers and specialized consultants to implement adaptations:
- Work individually with children in the classroom or during small group activities
- Support positive role-modeling and social interactions between children
- Assist with daily living and self-help skill-building activities
- Be involved with individual program plans, lesson adaptations, and classroom activities.