Our Google Classroom is up and running!! We are so excited for you to come and check it out!!
You have all been sent an email with an invite to our classroom. Here is what you need to do:
- Check the email address that we have on file for you at the school for an email from your child's teacher (check your junk/spam). It will contain the login information needed for your child.
- Login to your account then search classroom.google.com
- Here you will be able to Join the classroom.
- Make sure that you are working in Chrome ( this is especially important for Mac users, you may have to download the Chrome Browser onto your device.)
- Make sure that you are in your child's account and logged out of your own account.
- If you do not see the email from your child's teacher make sure to check your spam/junk folders.
- Once you are logged into your child's account but still cannot find the classroom welcome email, search classroom.google.com and you should be able to join from there. ( It is important that you are signed into your child's google account for this step)
If you are still having trouble please call us at the school at 780-352-0224 or you can send an email to your classroom teacher.
Happy Virtual Learning!!!